Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hellow


Hellow, guyz i`m so happy that I have managed to have this blog created.

I would like to share few ideas as for now,thus for the time being because i`m not that well prepared as that everything has happend to day.But please feel free to coment and give useful ideas.


Today I have these few questions but I`ll also try to ellaborate more depending on my understanding capacity.


What would it take for a couple to make the seem dying love ALIVE?--this is the most important qestion as we both know that most of people who fall in love just on the `love at first sight` find themselves having difficulties in making it right at the point they reach of `A True Understanding` on their relationship attitudes,because believe me that it hurts when you find out that the love that you have had on the first days seem to die and you see it but you find yourself not doing anything ...


The last question is that ` how would it be right for the first date?

No comments: